Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating life?

    If I was given the chance to create life as frankenstein did I would heavily consider it. There are many ways that creating new life could help our world, but also many ways it could take a turn for the worst.

    Creating a new life could help us in the world we live in today by simply doing tasks that would take double the man power to accomplish. Or even smarter than the average human. Making wiser decisions, and less mistakes in the work place. Creating a new life could be very helpful to our world. But anything can go wrong.

    If i was given the chance to create a new life, I may be a little skeptical. Anything can go wrong. They could turn out as a monster and and do more damage to our world than good. destroying houses and buildings, killing people ruining many lives, or even start out fine and then turn evil like you see in movies. After creating a new life it may be hard to stop it.

    In creating a new life you would have to be extremely careful. You could create a gentle giant with brains, and strength. Or things could go bad and you could create a monster, that does more harm then good. If i was given the chance i would have to take a lot of time and think about it.

4 comments:

  1. I agree but disagree. You are right. If we were given the ability to create life, we good use it as a good source. But it also could turn out bad. But as humans we do make mistakes. But I still believe that we should not create life because that is Gods job. Thank you and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me I would agree and disagree. Create some new creature that will be able to help out us humans and this world. But still think that hamans can not create life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Gillmore says you need to capitalize I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me I would agree and disagree creating a new creature that can help us humans and this world would be very amazing. But I still think humans can not create life.

    ReplyDelete